Online admissions for schools in Hammersmith and Fulham are now open, and parents are advised to apply online if possible.
Hammersmith and Fulham Council says all London boroughs use the same eAdmissions website, so you can be confident that it is safe and secure, and the process is quick and easy.
- You can apply from any location with internet access, 24 hours a day, seven days a week up until the closing date, Tuesday January 15 2013 (primary) and Wednesday October 31 2012 (secondary)
- You can log back on to change or delete preferences up until 11.59pm on the closing date.
- You can register your mobile phone number to receive reminder alerts
- You are able to attach additional documents and do not need to send them separately
- You will automatically receive a confirmation email, with your application reference number, once you submit your application.
- During the evening of Friday March 1 (secondary) and Wednesday April 17 (primary), you will be sent an email with the outcome of your application
- Once you have received this email, you can log onto the Pan-London eAdmissions website and accept or decline your offer
- If you would prefer to complete a paper application form, these can be obtained from the school admissions team.
- All applicants – including those who applied online – will receive a letter in the post with the outcome of their application on March 2 2013 (secondary) and April 18 2013 (primary).
Parent are asked to please make a note of the username and password that you registered with, and keep them safe, as you will need these to log back onto the eAdmissions website.
If your child's birthdate falls between 1 September 2008 – 31 August 2009, the facility to make your application online is available from 1 September 2012 and the closing date is 15 January 2013.
If your child's birthdate falls between 1 September 2001 and 31 August 2002, the facility to make your application online is available from 1 September 2012 and the closing date is 31 October 2012.