Your invitation to join in on Open Funday Putney on Sunday 7th September
Open Putney celebrations will take place on Sunday 7th September with an activity-filled Funday, which will feature:
* music courtesy of the Radio Jackie Roadshow,
* the popular monthly art and craft market,
* a kid’s zone with Eddie Catz bouncy castle, mini funfair rides, face painting, a Punch and Judy show,
* a health and wellbeing zone offering taster treatments,
* home zone with vintage, and antiques for sale, sewing and cooking courses,
* giant games on the pavement taking us to Thames and Vesta Rowing club who are showcasing their beautiful buildings and offering mini rowing trials in the indoor rowing tanks
* and finally tasty street food stalls.
It offers something for everyone from 11a.m until 5p.m highlighting the best of Putney on the riverbank all the way along the Embankment and in Church Square.
More details to follow - but put the date in your diary!
August 15, 2014