Underground and Overground lines affected by engineering works
If you are planning to travel this weekend 24/25 November, please check if any of the following works will affect you.
For details of all planned engineering and maintenance work this weekend, alternative routes and a map, please click here .
There is no service this weekend between Earl’s Court and Edgware Road/Kensington (Olympia) while we carry out track improvement work.
On Saturday and Sunday, there is no service on the entire line.
From 22:00 on Sunday, there is no service between Baker Street and Hammersmith in order to carry out track improvement and additional engineering work.
On Sunday, the following services will be affected:
There is no service between Shepherd’s Bush and Willesden Junction before 12:30 in order to carry out Network Rail junction maintenance work. There is also no service between Richmond and Camden Road before 12:30 in order to carry out Network Rail overhead line maintenance work.
Engineering work between Queenstown Road and Twickenham on Sunday 25 November
The following changes will apply:
- No trains will call at Queenstown Road, passengers may use Southern services fro Battersea Park and change at Clapham Junction for connections
- Buses will run between Clapham Junction and Kew Bridge / Twickenham
- 09/39 minutes past the hour London Waterloo to Reading services are diverted and call additionally at Wimbledon and Kingston
- 44 minutes past the hour London Waterloo to Windsor & Eton Riverside will start earlier at 18 minutes past the hour
- 50 minutes past the hour London Waterloo to Woking (via Hounslow) will start from Kew Bridge
- 11 minutes past the hour Kingston to Windsor & Eton Riverside is an additional service
- 32 minutes past the hour Windsor & Eton Riverside to Kingston is an additional service
- 21/51 minutes past the hour Reading to London Waterloo will be diverted after Twickenham and call additionally at Kingston
- 52 minutes past the hour Woking to London Waterloo will terminate at Kew Bridge
- 59 minutes past the hour Windsor & Eton Riverside to London Waterloo will be diverted after Twickenham and call at all stations from Strawberry Hill to Clapham Junction
- Journey times may be extended by up to 40 minutes
The following train services will NOT run:
- 14 minutes past the hour London Waterloo to Kingston (via Twickenham)
- 18 minutes past the hour London Waterloo to Strawberry Hill (via Wimbledon
- 25 minutes past the hour London Waterloo to Windsor & Eton Riverside
- 29 minutes past the hour Windsor & Eton Riverside to London Waterloo
- 56 minutes past the hour London Waterloo to Kingston (via Richmond)
- 11 minutes past the hour Kingston to London Waterloo (via Richmond)
Boxing Day - Wednesday 26 December
No service between Ealing Broadway and North Acton. Rail replacement buses operate.
November 23, 2012