Greg Hands share his busy schedule in latest newsletter
Chelsea and Fulham MP Greg Hands has opened his diary in his latest e-newsletter. He has recently:
- Met the members of the Independent Reconfiguration Panel (IRP) who are making an independent assessment of the case for A&E reconfiguration in North West London. Greg made the case for keeping full Accident & Emergency services at both Chelsea & Westminster Hospital and at Charing Cross Hospital.
- Attended and addressed the Executive Council meeting of the Kensington, Chelsea & Fulham Conservatives.
- Met local residents concerned about the future of Charing Cross Hospital.
- Welcomed German CDU MP Detlef Seif MdB to the House of Commons for discussions about the future of the Eurozone and this year’s German elections.
- Attended a ‘farewell reception’ for H.E. Dejan Popovic, the Serbian Ambassador. Dr Popovic returns to Belgrade after 5 years in London, which featured in 2008 he and Greg jointly opening the new Serbian Library housed in Fulham Library.
- Attended the Redcliffe Ward Conservatives summer event at St Mary in the Bolton’s church garden, with guest speaker Richard Harrington MP.
- Had a full schedule of activity as a Government Whip in and around the chamber of the House of Commons, including ministerial meetings and organising votes and standing committees.
- Conducted a surgery for local Chelsea and Fulham residents at Fulham Methodist Church. Greg’s surgeries are generally weekly, at either Fulham Methodist Church, Fulham Broadway, or Peter Jones, Sloane Square. To make an appointment, email email@example.com or telephone 020 7219 5448.
You can read Greg's newsletter in full on his website.
August 2, 2013