Five Arrests After 'Yellow Vests' Storm into Fulham Coroner's Court

Including mother one of of three teens killed by drunk driver

Yellow vest protesters confront Coroner Chinyere Inyama. Picture: Facebook


West Brompton Rapist Identified by DNA Evidence

15-Year-Old Boy Charged With West Kensington Murder Due at Old Bailey

'Dangerous' Fulham Man May Have Fled the Country

'Uncooperative' Partygoers Released After Fulham Palace Road Stabbing

Sign up for our Fulham newsletter

Comment on this story on the

Five people have been arrested after self-styled 'yellow vest' protesters forced entry to a the Coroner's Court in Fulham.

The group streamed its stunt live on Facebook as it stormed senior coroner Chinyere Inyama's office.

The Met said it had arrested four men and one woman following the incident.

In a video viewed almost 20,000 times by Thursday evening, the coroner remains silent as he is criticised by the group.

At one point during the footage, which lasts just over half an hour, an apparent struggle erupts between a protester and a member of court staff.

The protest related to the deaths of three teenage boys who were hit by a car as they walked to a 16th birthday party.

Jaynesh Chudasama was jailed last year after pleading guilty to causing the deaths by dangerous driving of semi-professional footballer Harry Rice, 17, apprentice electrician George Wilkinson, 16, and labourer Josh McGuinness, 16.

The car hire worker was more than two-and-a-half times the legal limit for alcohol and doing 71mph on a 60mph road in Hayes, west London, when he ploughed into the teenagers.

His 13-year prison term was cut to 10-and-a-half years by three judges at the Court of Appeal in London.

Josh's mother, Tracy Blackwell, was one of the group filmed at West London Coroner's Court on Thursday demanding an inquest and criticising the way Mr Inyama had dealt with the case. The group claim that the deaths were actually an Islamic terrorist attack and that this is being covered up. The driver of the car was a Hindu and eye-witness including those connected to the victims report the car being out of control rather than deliberately ploughing into the three boys.

In the video footage posted online, the group chant 'Josh, George, Harry' after police officers arrive, before eventually leaving Mr Inyama's office.


No arrests were made on camera.

The Met said the force was called to the building in Bagley's Lane at around 2.40pm.

'Officers attended after reports that a number of people had forced entry to the building and had refused to leave when asked by security staff,' a spokeswoman said.

'Four men and one woman were arrested on suspicion of aggravated trespass and have been taken to a west London police station where they remain.'


April 5, 2019

Bookmark and Share