|How to Have a Very Fulham Christmas|
Five ways to celebrate SW6 style
1) Still decorating your tree? Pop into Plate Tableware at 211 Munster Road and stock up on these exclusive I Love Fulham Christmas baubles priced £3.50 each.
2) Skip the crush in the supermarkets and find fresh food for your Christmas table at Parsons Green Farmers' Market, which for this week only is on Friday, December 23 from 9am till noon at the New Kings School on New Kings Road.
3) Don't miss a visit to Fulham's Christmassiest shop, Cherubim at 514 Fulham Road, a tiny treasure trove crammed to the rafters with decorations, cards and unique gift ideas, plus its own fairy room where you be given a touch of seasonal glitter.
4) Take time out to enjoy the classic Christmas ballet The Nutcracker, performed by the New York ballet. The Vue Cinema at Fulham Broadway is hosting two live screenings.
5) Soak up the atmosphere and join in with the singing at a Christmas church service - check out our guide to when and were to find them.
December 22, 2011